- Integrated markers and small shaft diameter facilitates contrast media injection in small size guiding catheters
- Reduced balloon profile
- Advanced balloon pleat and fold processing for ultra-low crossing profile
- Highly radiopaque, integrated markers facilitate contrast media injection in small sized
- A parallel guide wire exit port guarantees best pushability and a better dye flow injection.
- Lower profiles, jacketed hypo tube design and an exclusive blend distal shaft materials for more responsive push and track
- Excellent, responsive trackability by virtue of its design
- Highly flexible catheter outer body maximizes trackability performance
- Semi Compliant Balloon Catheters are designed with a flexible tapered tip to guide the balloon catheter through the artery while avoiding any injury to the vessel wall
- The extremely flexible tip, hump free fusion of distal tip, inner lumen and balloon cone help
the balloon catheter to reach or cross the most challenging lesions in tortuous anatomy.
- Next generation hydrophilic coating with unmatched lubricity and low particulates
- Lower force necessary to cross the lesion, better is the balloon crossability performance
- Semicompliant balloons with an average burst pressure greater than 24 atm
- Consistent 16 atm rated burst pressure across all sizes and lengths